Limited Edition: Single Pre-Spoon GOOtensil
When it’s too soon to spoon, it’s the perfect time for NumNum.
Designed for use with purees and other food blends, a NumNum GOOtensil™ is a pre-spoon that makes self-feeding easier for little ones just starting utensils. Unlike a spoon, the head is flat, so there's no scooping, no balancing, and no wrong way to hold it!
- (1) Pre-Spoon GOOtensil in stage + color of choice
- Innovative design requires no scooping or balancing
- Easier to use than a spoon!
- Stage One pre-spoon with textures grabs just enough food for beginners
- Textures also soothe sore gums
- Stage Two pre-spoon with channels captures and holds thicker foods
- Thicker handle contoured to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand
- Dishwasher safe
Design Specs for GOOtensil:
Weight: 0.64 ounces
Dimensions: 5.1” x 1.2” x 3.9”
Materials: FDA-grade silicone and nylon
Stage One Pre-Spoon GOOtensils
Stage Two Pre-Spoon GOOtensils
What the Experts Say:
“Giving a child the right tools to begin their self-feeding journey is vital totheir feeding development. Ease frustration and create independent feeding skills with GOOtensils!” - Feeding Specialist Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLPand Author of Adventures in Veggieland
What Customers are Saying
“The perfect self-feeding teaching tool! I loved this for my independent feeder, who now feeds herself.”
“Perfect for kids learning to eat. It lets my baby have her independence and builds skills of hand eye coordination, and cuts down on mess considerably. She can actually get food in her mouth! I get these for all my friends having babies and they always thank me!”